Online Fluoroscopy CME Training Courses for Physicians and Medical Professionals
In 1994 the FDA published a public health advisory warning of occasional but severe skin injuries following fluoroscopically guided medical procedures. Such injuries have been documented in hospitals worldwide following cardiology, interventional radiology, and other fluoroscopically guided medical procedures. Appropriate education of all users of fluoroscopy is an essential first step in establishing a safe practice. Our goal is to bring fluoroscopy education into the 21st century by providing an image-rich and interactive online learning experience.
- Online education courses for all users of fluoroscopy as well as those who work around fluoroscopic equipment in a radiation environment
- AMA PRA Category 1 Continuing Medical Education (CME) credit is available
- In one simple step you can satisfy the didactic requirements of the new Texas law requiring radiation safety awareness training: TAC 289.227(m)(9)(E)(i).
- Our Advanced Training Program for physicians will help prepare you to take the State of California Fluoroscopy Examination.
- The AMA PRA Category 1 CME credit earned upon completion of this program satisfies a portion of the CME requirement for renewal of California Fluoroscopy Supervisor and Operator (S & O) permits
- All online courses are Flash-based, image-rich, and full of descriptive animations
2014 AAPM-CRCPD training click here to enroll.
Online fluoroscopy training course with CME credit--Fluoroscopy CME. Online fluoroscopy test preparation. Online fluoroscopy exam preparation. Online fluoroscopy CME credentialing and training course for physicians. Fluoroscopy Course, Fluoro course to help you study for a CME Fluoro exam. Fluoroscopy CME and online fluoroscopy course. Online fluoroscopy training for physicians with CME. Fluoroscopy training course online CME credit.